Perfectly positioned on a whisper quiet street, within walking distance of the Carseldine train station; this contemporary split level townhouse is like nothing you would have seen.
Would suit singles or couples comfortably.
The home's chic modern design is complemented by its coveted location, which is just a short walk away from parkland, a two-minute drive from Bracken Ridge Plaza (Coles), Taigum Shopping Centre (Coles & Aldi) and a 10-minute walk to the Carseldine train station. Positioned within the tightly held enclave of Fitzgibbon Chase, the location is within 14km of CBD, 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Additionally, the popular retail development known as the 'Nest' is within 200 metres of the property and provides a coffee shop, restaurants, childcare and retail specialty stores.
- The contemporary design incorporates quality fixtures and fittings, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and an exceptional attention to detail throughout
- Open plan living/meals area with beautiful contemporary tiles throughout
- A contemporary kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including a 4-burner gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Living/meals area flows out seamlessly to a peaceful setting that will catch the breeze all year round
- 2 spacious built-in bedrooms
- Well-appointed bathroom and ensuite
- Secure single remote garage
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/getattachment/renting/tenant-forms/Application.pdf.aspx?lang=en-AU
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.