OPEN HOME FOR SATURDAY 16/01/2021 CANCELED
Perfectly positioned with a north/east aspect in one of Zillmere's most desirable pockets, which sits on the Aspley/Geebung border, this beautifully renovated home will immediately impress you with its presentation, practical floorplan and high standard of finishes throughout. Whilst renovated to an incredibly high standard, the traditional features such as its high ceilings, oversized windows, hardwood floors and spacious internal proportions magnify this home's “wow factor”. You will love the seamless flow the home offers between the kitchen, living/dining, entertaining deck and backyard.
Set in an elevated position on a whisper quiet inside street, the home is within a convenient distance of some quality local schools, excellent public transport (bus and rail) and the retail heart of Aspley (Aspley Hypermarket and Robinson Road Market Place). The family friendly location is superb and within easy reach of the Brisbane CBD (12km), Gateway Motorway and Airport. Queensland's largest Shopping Centre, “Westfield Chermside”, is just a short 5-10-minute drive from the property, and provides the ultimate retail, restaurant and cinema experience.
The home has been extensively renovated inside and out and features a stunning entrance and mud room with built-in cabinetry, 4 bedrooms, a spacious living/dining area with brand new terrazzo tiles, a dream white Caesarstone kitchen, a chic modern bathroom and acute attention to detail throughout. You will love the large covered deck which extends off the living area and flows out seamlessly to a magical backyard and garden filled with fruit trees, Frangipanis and Grevilleas. Offering a fresh and very neutral paint palette (inside and out) and many quality upgrades (i.e. Crimsafe and air-conditioning).
* A sunny front verandah provides the perfect place for a morning coffee
* Enter the home via double doors into a wide entrance/mudroom, which provides instant Wow factor and an amazing first impression. This space has stylish white cabinetry, a bench seat and a beautiful matte black pendent light
* The spacious open plan living/dining area adjoins the kitchen and extends out to the large covered deck. The living/dining has brand new terrazzo tiles, which extend into the kitchen
* A stunning Caesarstone kitchen with soft close 2Pac cabinetry, an abundance of bench space and storage (including 18 drawers), undermount double sink, Bosch electric cook top and oven and a SMEG dishwasher. This is a quality kitchen designed by someone who loves to cook. The kitchen overlooks the deck and the service window makes entertaining a breeze.
* The large covered deck acts as another living space and will accommodate a large outdoor table and lounge. It overlooks the back yard and is the perfect place to entertain.
* 4 bedrooms with large built in to main bedroom
* A brand-new designer bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower recess, luxurious freestanding bath, wall mounted vanity and matte black fittings. A separate toilet adjoins with its own basin. This is a seriously stylish bathroom!
* A lovely laundry with quality cabinetry and a Caesarstone benchtop
* The property provides exceptional accommodation for vehicles by way of a single lock-up garage, double carport and separate single carport. The garage area is secure and provides plenty of additional storage.
* Cool all year round with air-conditioning and the perfect north/east aspect that captures some amazing Moreton Bay Breezes.
* Other features include NBN (fibre to the premises), Crimsafe security screens throughout and quality blinds and curtains.
* A charming postwar home with a wide frontage, north/east aspect and offering plenty of street appeal
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.