Offering pristine presentation at every turn, this classic Chermside West brick highset is positioned in a very desirable residential pocket on the border of Chermside and will appeal to larger families, or those who require an extra living zone for teenagers or the live at home parents. The elevated and sought-after location offers absolute convenience and is surrounded by parklands, walking tracks and greenery; an area which is easy to fall in love with.
* 3 generous bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom with air-conditioning
* Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling and separate bath from shower
* Modern kitchen with quality cabinetry, tiled splash-backs and plenty of cupboard storage
* Study nook and dining room off the kitchen
* Spacious open living room flowing out to the tiled L-shaped verandah
* Lovely polished hardwood timber floorboards throughout upstairs
* Polished timber staircase leading to the front entry and downstairs entry
* Large tiled open plan area downstairs with adjacent kitchenette and bathroom
* Remote lock-up garage with additional storage room and parking for 2+ vehicles
* Elevated corner position with side access for a caravan, trailer or boat
* Big fully fenced back yard with 5000L rainwater tank and plenty of lawn area
* Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
* Convenient location, just walking distance to schools, parks, shops and bus transport
* Pets to be considered upon application
The home is positioned just moments from shops, bus stops and a variety of schools, while the position provides easy access to Westfield Chermside, hospitals and major arterials to Brisbane's Airports and the CBD.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/getattachment/renting/tenant-forms/Application.pdf.aspx?lang=en-AU
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.