This renovated property, has just been freshly painted and has new carpets and blinds, for that new home feel, this property plenty of room for the whole family. With 3 bedrooms upstairs and separate living/bedroom & bathroom downstairs, this home is ideal for large or extended family. Conveniently located close to transport, schools and amenities and short drive to Westfield Chermside.
The property has the following features:
* Open plan living with air-conditioning and fans which adjoins kitchen area
* Three bedrooms upstairs all with fans and built-in wardrobes
* Spacious main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
* Galley style kitchen with dishwasher & gas cook top and plenty of bench space and storage
* Spacious bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet upstairs
* Separate bathroom and toilet downstairs
* Great balcony off living perfect for that morning coffee or afternoon drink
* A huge, tiled rumpus room downstairs provides space and separation in a busy family home. The rumpus room opens out to the backyard.
* Separate spacious tiled laundry downstairs.
* Double remote controlled garage with internal access to house with storage options
* Colourbond fencing to rear yard for privacy
*The home's spacious family friendly design is complemented by its coveted location, which is set in an elevated and desirable pocket of Chermside West, which is just 10km from the Brisbane CBD. This is an ultra-convenient location with Prince Charles/St Vincent's Hospitals and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre within a short 10-minute drive, and express bus transport to the CBD, available within walking distance. The Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre provides arguably the best shopping, cinema and restaurant precinct in Brisbane. Being a family friendly location, there are a variety of excellent private (St Dympnas) and public schools (Craigslea State School & Craigslea State High School) within a close proximity of the home. Additionally, the home provides easy access to the Milne Hill Reserve, ensuring the most amazing lifestyle opportunity for those who love nature, birdsong and exploring the great outdoors.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/getattachment/renting/tenant-forms/Application.pdf.aspx?lang=en-AU
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.