Situated in a well appointed street in Aspley this amazing family home has been updated show casing a mixture of mid century and modern architecture, it is the epitome of style.
Open plan living and dining zones are centered around a gourmet kitchen complete with quality fittings and fixtures, Blanco appliances and Caesarstone bench tops. French doors lead out to a private deck and patio area, ideal for entertaining family and friends or just relaxing and taking in the views to the city and surrounding suburb. Two generous bedrooms, a beautifully appointed, main bathroom with separate toilet and reading or study nook further complement this section of the home.
The new two-storey extension is truly magnificent. Contrasting in style yet merging perfectly to the original home, you are led via a gorgeous timber stair case highlighted with feature pendant lighting, up to the luxurious Master suite where a wall of glass louvres provide the most amazing feeling of light and space, complete with stunning views to the mountains and Mt Cootha. This is just a lovely place to be. A mammoth custom walk-in-robe and stylish ensuite are coupled with a private study, which can also double as a nursery or further sitting area.
The lower level boasts an enviable media/rumpus room and laundry featuring polished concrete floors, retro inspired feature lighting, louvres aiding natural ventilation, and double doors leading to the easily maintained back yard. A tranquil oasis and drying area also greet you via the huge laundry.
- Fabulous two storey design with high ceilings and large open plan living and entertaining zones
- Stunning kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings, ample storage and Caesarstone bench tops
- Separate formal lounge and dining leading to two outdoor areas
- Spacious Master suite with air conditioned ensuite and huge walk-in robe
- Two generous bedrooms
- Private study plus reading nook/homework hub
- Huge Media/Rumpus room opening out to the private backyard
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Polished timber floors and ornate cornicing to original home
- Loads of storage options
- Huge laundry
- Mud room or second laundry leading to handy workshop via internal stairs
- Within easy walking distance to local shopping, Chermside Westfield and Chermside Markets and public transport
- Walking distance to Marchant Park with easy access to bikeways and walk paths
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/getattachment/renting/tenant-forms/Application.pdf.aspx?lang=en-AU
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.